Monday, February 13, 2012

Japanese Pop: My Favorite Songs

Not long ago when some of my Japanese friends and I were discussing how Japanese anime has helped given world wide recognition to Japanese Pop music, they asked me some of the Jpop music I liked. I gave them a long list of artist and songs. They were surprised. Here are a couple songs I want to share with you. They are in Japanese, but the music is still beautiful.

"We Say Hello"- by Manami


"Change The World" - V6


"Every Little Thing" - by GRIP


'Rocks' from NARUTO by Hound Dog




This is a John Lennon song. It is one of my favorite of his songs. I just added it for you fellow John Lennon fans.
"Imagine" - by John Lennon


This is not a Jpop song, but it is a favorite of my Japanese friends.

"I will Always Love You"





No comments:

Post a Comment