Thursday, July 11, 2013

I'M BACK, MY BELOVED READERS!

Hello, Everyone!

Long time no see. I’ve been busy helping several script writer clients who sold their scripts recently. It has been an exciting experience for us all. Among them is a writer I started working with last year. She had sent me her two scripts to critique. She used the critiques to make changes to the her stories. However, she did not use all the changes and suggestions I told her to do. The producer she queried read the scripts and told her to make the very changes and suggestions that I had told her to do a year ago, then send the scripts back to him to review.

She excitedly contacted me this spring and told me what he said. “I told you so,” I said. So we have been working together, sending the scripts to and for until we got them to par. The producer read the final draft, was impressed, and offered to the writer a small up front payment(it’s a small independent production company.)

So this is how it has been for me for the past 5 months with several of my clients. It makes me feel good their success is based on the service I gave them.

I’m tired out now. Currently I’m helping a client turn his script into a musical. This is a fun and challenging task.

I have not abandoned my blog. You will see more posts. So stay tune and enjoy your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment