She is seeking: - romance for adults or teens or new adult (contemporaries and romantic
suspense are her forte, but she's willing to consider just about anything as long as it's well
written [except things comparable to 50 Shades of Grey], including paranormal and urban fantasy
- mystery (teens and adults)
- thrillers (teens and adults)
- horror (teens and adults)
- inspirational fiction (open to all forms of inspirational fiction, not just those that are
focused around the Christian faith, for teens and adults).
He is seeking: As an agent, he represents both literary fiction and nonfiction. He is
looking for imaginative and polished voice-driven writing, and is particularly interested
in narratives with historical, political and international themes.
All the 14 agents listed below personally confirmed to me as of October 2015 that they
are actively seeking science fiction submissions for adults NOW. (This is not YA/MG sci-fi.
That will be a different list). Some gave personal notes about their tastes while some did not.
Good luck querying!
1. Paula Munier (Talcott Notch Literary) Notes: "High concept only." How to submit: E-query editorial [at] talcottnotch.net with "Query for Paula: [title]" in the
2. Kaylee Davis (Dee Mura Literary) Notes: "Word count under 120,000." How to submit: Send query, synopsis, and first 25 pages to query [at] deemuraliterary.com.
No attachments please.